Thursday, July 2, 2015

"LOVE"ly Hand Painted Wall Display


Just a quick post today to share a wall display I finished up yesterday for my shop display!


I am loving the new Vintage Alphabet Stencil set from Artisan Enhancements!  If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you have probably already gotten a glimpse or two of these stencils in use!


Aren't these gold arrow drawer pulls fun?  I'd love to find a cabinet to use them on!


This sign is now up in my booth at Camas Antiques, sweetly displaying a few darling little vintage tops!


Many more treasures were just recently added to my booth!  Fun fun!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda




Sharing With:
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Home
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
What's it Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants




7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love it that you sell vintage slips. I saw a bunch at an estate sale last week and thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything very adorable.
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this sign! I saw something on pinterest with a huge vintage door and metal LOVE letters on it. I have been wanting to recreate it but I have no where to put it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Love the pink touches, so pretty! Would love for you to share this at the OhMyHeartsieGirlsWW party! Hope you can join us! Have a fabulous week!
    Christine@CherishingaSweetLife
    http://cherishingasweetlife.blogspot.com/2015/07/oh-my-heartsie-girls-wordless-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sign, the stencil gives such nice looking letters. Have to look into that site. Always like to find different fonts on stencils to use for signs. Love back ground on your sign also. Very subtle but perfect for that sign. Also good to find out about different stencils to use on projects.
    I bought a small cabinet door at Habitat few weeks ago, been waiting to decide what sign to make on it. I love the doors with indented areas, perfect for signs. Your sign is a keeper. Great job/ Happyweek

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Love sign. And, your shop looks great. Please come share with us for Pink Saturday.♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Pretty! I am a big fan of your work! You have amazing taste and you do beautiful work! Please come and share! I would love it if you would join in on my Making Broken Beautiful party! It starts 6:00pm (MST) this Thursday September 10 and I would love to have you join up each week!
    Smiles for a great week!
    Terry
    (http://thecuratorscollection.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!