Thursday, July 12, 2018

DIY Layered Art Finish Video Tutorial




Thanks so much for stopping in to check out my latest video!  This one is a little longer and more in depth than some of my others, so you may want to grab yourself a cookie and a cup of tea!  Or...feel free to pin this post for future reference!  




Consider the possibilities with the vast selection of stencils available and paint colors to choose from. This finish would be amazing on walls, furniture, art canvases and more! I hope you picked up some fresh ideas and inspiration for your next makeover project!

I offer Artisan Enhancements products and workshops at Camas Antiques in Camas, Washington! Please join me for a workshop if you're in the area!

Artisan Enhancements and Bio Savvy products are available from retailers worldwide. To learn more and find a local retailer visit:

If there is no local retailer in your area, shop online:

I get a lot of requests from international painters looking for products. In Scandinavia and UK, contact distributors of Artisan Enhancement and Bio Savvy Products for more information!
https://nordicchic.dk/find-an-artisan...