Saturday, September 29, 2018

Fall and Halloween Displays and Decor


Our Harvest Market event at Camas Antiques earlier this month was a great success!  Our vendors put together Fall tablescapes for a friendly little display competition and customers voted for their favorites!  What a fun way to kick off the Fall season!




My table decor was inspired by Limelight hydrangeas and a silver, gold and cream pallet.


I painted a few new pieces to add to my display.  I wish I would have gotten some better photos of this tiered table.  I had painted it in Duck Egg Blue Chalk Paint® and accented with gold gilding wax.  It sold pretty quickly and I have to say I was a little sad to see it go!  It was a great piece for display!


This classic vintage dresser is available in my booth now.  I have really gotten bad about taking before photos and always seem to be in too much of a rush to get pieces into the store to do the staging and photographing at home...which I typically love to do!  
I kept this one simple...French Linen Chalk Paint® with white wax.


This past week I transitioned my Fall tablescape into a spooky Halloween display!  I love how a follower friend described my Halloween style as "Elegant Victorian Lady-in-Mourning." A lot of my inspiration for displays comes from movies and books. I don't watch scary movies, but films set in the Victorian era are my absolute favorite! So, it makes sense that I would lean towards the lady-in-mourning side of spooky! 


While I was prepping items for my store display, I decided to kill two birds with one stone and decorate our mantle for Halloween at the same time!  The little end table or bedside table on the left was painted in Graphite Chalk Paint® and I stained the top using Roasted Pecan from Bio Savvy stains.  It is available for sale in my booth now.

Thank you so much for your sweet visit today!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda