Thursday, January 12, 2017

Petite Cabinet Makeover Video Tutorial


Happy New Year!  I have really missed blogging and am going to make it a point to get back into it this year!  

My poor blog seems to have taken a backseat to all of the other social media platforms that I am active on and I didn't mean for that to happen!  I have many projects that were shared on Facebook and Instagram but for one reason or another never made it onto my blog.  I apologize if you come across some repetition here as I get caught up!  I promise to throw some new projects and tutorials in the mix to keep things fresh!


Here is a video tutorial I put together not long ago featuring a pretty paint finish created with some fun products from Artisan Enhancements!


This video is a little long but if you're looking for guidance in creating this paint finish, I think you'll find all of the details you need here!


Stay tuned!  More to come!

Best Wishes and Blessings, 

Amanda



10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see your post, Amanda. I've missed all your wonderful creativity here! I'll be following you on IG, but I DO love a blog post! xoxo Debra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debra! It is so wonderful to hear from you! Yes, I am anxious to get back to blogging! I hope you are doing well! I will be by for a visit to your blog soon! Best wishes, Amanda

      Delete
  2. Looks great . So pretty. Subscribed to your Youtube channel as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Catherine! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. I appreciate your collection of Marys. The top one is a rather fine one we haven't come across. We have quite a collection ourselves. We can't put them out where the cats could get them, so they will go in our bedroom, which will be the 3rd or 4th room to be painted and decorated in the house! Alas...Cats. We gotta love 'em.

    Love the cabinet makeover. It's different! Thank you for taking the time to record the process.

    Best wishes in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Best wishes to you and your kitties as well!

      Delete
  4. Beautifully creative' love the patina and raise embellished pattern

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dore! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!