Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ready for Spring!

 
Happy Spring!  This is my absolute favorite time of year!  I thought I would just share some photos today of my booth all full and ready for the birthday sale last month at Camas Antiques.  I am so glad that I took photos when I did because most of what you see here is long gone.  The good news is that I have been busy painting up a storm and am going to have lots of makeover projects to share very soon, along with a couple of fun tutorials.  So...stay tuned!
 
 
Last month I did a little Easter crafting and made some pretty tags that I tied to colorful baskets.  A few are still available in my booth.
 
 
I had two of these lovely nightstands that I simply painted in Old White, lightly distressed and then sealed with clear wax.  They were sold the day after I delivered them to my booth!
 
 
Aren't these little vintage lawn dresses the cutest?  I discover them here and there, carefully soak them in a special linen wash, lay them out to dry and then iron each one.  It is quite a process, but I enjoy it and they look so sweet displayed on a pretty wall rack.  Most of the ones I took in for the sale have sold, but I just added a few more to my booth and hope to continue to find more to offer for sale.
 
 
I have also been adding more beautiful vintage slips and nightgowns to my pink wardrobe!
 
 
For anyone in my area interested in workshops, here is our schedule for April at Camas Antiques.  I would love to have you join me for one or both of these fun evenings this month!
 
Thank you so much for your sweet visit!
 
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda
 
 
 
 
 
Sharing With:
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Home
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch To Yours
 Friday's Unfolded at Nancherrow
 Furniture Feature Friday at Miss Mustard Seed
What's it Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants