Sunday, November 26, 2017

Decking the Halls!

Christmas is in full swing at Camas Antiques!  I am behind in sharing photos, so some of the items you see here have already sold.  I desperately need to restock this week!  As usual, I will be sharing sneak peeks and updates periodically on Facebook and Instagram.










I am so excited for the next movie event at Camas Antiques!  This year marks the 70th anniversary of Miracle on 34th Street and we are so thrilled to see it on the big screen at the historic Liberty Theatre in downtown Camas!  We have some fun in-store festivities planned for after the film!  
If you're in the area, please plan to join us and be sure to RSVP on our event page!

Thank you for your sweet visit!  I am off to work on decking the halls in our home today!  I hope to have more photos to share soon!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda