Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Not my Grandma's Secretary


This is not my grandma's secretary. It looks A LOT like my grandma's secretary...the one she bought as an antique nearly 70 years ago and has probably been her most treasured possession ever since! I was nervous to show her that I had painted one just like hers. 


Guess what? She loved it! And trust me when I say that if my grandma thought that painting this piece was a mistake, she would not spare my feelings! I would hear about it! All done in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® ...  Paris Grey exterior, Country Grey interior, a little Old White accent, some light distressing followed by Annie's Clear and Dark Wax.  

Currently for sale in the window display at Camas Antiques! 


Thank you so much for your sweet visit today!  

I am so sorry that I had to turn off commenting on my blog.  I love hearing from so many of you but the amount of spam comments I was receiving was overwhelming.  

If you would like to reach out to me, please find me on Facebook, Instagram or shoot me an email at onegirlinpink@gmail.com

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda