Tuesday, August 28, 2018

What a Day! - Downtown Camas Vintage & Art Street Faire Recap!




Another wonderful Downtown Camas Vintage & Art Street Faire has come and gone!  What a great day!  My heartfelt thanks to all who came from near and far to shop and spend the day with us!  I loved seeing so many lovely friends!





I shared this before and after photo on Facebook last week but thought I'd throw it in here too!  These sweet little repurposed tables found a new home on Saturday.  This was a bigger project than I had anticipated!  Thankfully my handy father in law came to my aid!  I am so pleased with the results.  The pretty vintage pink paint color is a custom mix of Annie Sloan's Scandinavian Pink, Country Grey and Old White, finished with Annie's Clear Wax, Dark Wax and Bright Gold Gilding Wax.


This doll house was the first project I had finished and put aside for Street Faire day!  I sure enjoyed having it in my home for a couple of months.  The woman who bought it plans to decorate it for the holidays.  How fun is that?


So many great vendor booths at the faire this year!  The live music was so fun and the food was wonderful!  I am already looking forward to next year!


I couldn't do this show without the help of my beautiful mom!  We make a great team and always have so much fun together!

Thank you for your sweet visit!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda