Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today is THE Day!!!

Debra over at Common Ground is featuring my living room TODAY for her Design Challenge Segment!  I have had a love/hate relationship with our formal living room for several years now.  I love the possibilities but not so much the current state.  I sent Debra several photos and a dissertation of my hopes and dreams for this room.  She is putting it all out there today for her readers to leave their thoughts, suggestions and ideas on how I can transform my living room into the room I've been dreaming about!  I can't wait to read what everyone has to say!  I hope you'll pop on over to Common Ground and share your thoughts too!  Just click on the lovely button below... and please spread the word!!!

A special thanks to Debra for choosing my room to feature today, and for the great design advice she has already shared!  I can't believe how absolutely generous Debra is being with her time and energy in helping fellow bloggers like me get new ideas for their challenging spaces.  Bless you, Debra!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda