Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Snowman Chic





 
Good afternoon!  Just a quick post today to share these little wooden snow people I recently painted with ASCP and dressed up in some vintage baubles and lace trim!  I found this set, unfinished at an estate sale and had a lot of fun creating their chic and shabby look.  If I don't find the perfect spot to display them with our Christmas decor, they will make their way to the shop this week.  I am having a hard time parting with them!  The beautiful frame was actually added to my shop space last week.  I just couldn't find an empty wall to hang it!  The snow people were painted in Old White and Paris Grey with a bit of clear and dark wax.  The frame was painted in Paris Grey with Antoinette, Old White and Versailles accents and finished with clear and dark wax.
 
Thank you so much for your sweet visit!
 
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda




Sharing this post with these fun link parties:
 
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Inspiration Friday at The Pickett Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Home
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Quite Simply Beautiful Things at Shades of Amber
 
 

20 comments:

  1. Ohhhh those snow people are Tre Chic... Adorable!
    Ciao for now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute Amanda!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those snow people, and while they would sell in a heartbeat, I vote for you to keep them. They are too sweet to part with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made the snow people look so sophisticated! And I LOVE the frame. You do such beautiful work. I am still getting psyched to paint a couple of ieces of furniture. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hearts,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. O MY THEY ARE JUST SO SWEET, i LOVE SNOWMEN THEY ARE MY FAVORITE...THEY ARE JUST TO CUTE..THANK YOU FOR SHARING THEM...HAPPY HOLIDAYS WITH LOVE JANICE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,

    I love the snow people. Would you be willing to sell them and ship them? If so I would love to buy them.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo clarkenvironmental@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute and sweet! That frame is gorgeous. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My....both projects turned out gorgeous....just adore those chicks and pinned them for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These snow people are so beautiful, and that frame is just lovely! I also enjoyed your gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Camas, too! Small world. I was just at Camas Antiques a couple of days ago!

      Delete
  10. These are so Sweet!! Pinning:)

    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!
    Wildly Original linky party is open

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the snow couple, so cute.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...they are SOOO cute I can't take it! LOL LOVE the gray!

    ReplyDelete
  13. charming!

    hope you will find a moment to stop by and enter a giveaway i am hosting for followers (i hope you win!):
    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html

    happy weekend to you!

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amanda, The little snowmen are adorable! I really like that frame too! I hope you're enjoying a wonderful holiday season!! ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home and have a Merry Christmas!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute little snowpeople, Amanda. And I love the frame, too. So beautiful.
    Have a very Merry Christmas!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year Amanda! Thanks for all the great inspiration and sweet comments. Best to you and your family.
    Anne Dees

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!