Wednesday, October 2, 2013

House to Home

I was honored when the publisher for our local House to Home real estate and lifestyles magazine approached me about doing a feature on the workshops I teach at Camas Antiques!  Lovely Judy and her talented photographer, Nick joined me for a workshop several weeks ago and now the fabulous write-up and photos are in print!  The publication is just beautiful!  Thank you, Judy!
 
If you click on the link it will take you to a digital copy of the magazine. 
Our feature is on pages 8-9.  So fun!
 
 
I hope you are having a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda 

11 comments:

  1. What a great article and nice honor. Congratulations!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your well-deserved article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! How often are your workshops? Would it be something a complete novice could attend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica! I typically schedule 1-2 workshops each month. And yes, a complete novice could absolutely attend! And, you would leave feeling like an expert! I would love to have you join me. Our next workshop is scheduled for Sunday, October 20th at 6pm.

      Delete
  4. What a fun article. I have visited Camas Antiques many times and admired your work. I definitely need to sign up for a class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Derrith! I would love to have you join me for a workshop! We have one coming up on Sunday, October 20th at 6pm! Preregistration is required either by dropping by the store or calling Camas Antiques. Thank you for your blog visit today!

      Delete
  5. How wonderful! Congratulations! Beautiful homes in that issue too! Makes me want to go house shopping LOL! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so great Amanda. Congratulations!
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I was really encouraged to discover this site. The cause getting that this is these kinds of an educational put up. I desired to thank you for this insightful read through of the subject. Color Nepal, walls nepal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!