Thursday, January 2, 2014

Favorite Projects of 2013

Hello!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you had a blessed Holiday season and are as excited as I am to begin a fresh New Year! 

Believe it or not, I rang in the New Year with my paint brush in hand!  We had a nice quiet night at home (quiet, if you don't count the neighbors with the loud fireworks and canons!)  I enjoyed spending the time finishing up a few projects for the shop that I will be sharing here very soon!  But today I thought I would do a quick "year in review" post to look back on my favorite projects of 2013. 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
To those of you who are visiting for the first time, thank you so very much for stopping by!  I hope you will visit again soon, and I would be thrilled if you would also join me on Facebook
 
And to all of my blog buddies that have shared in the creative journey all year, thank you so much for your visits, your sweet comments and encouraging words and for inspiring me with your creativity and talents!  You are all so wonderful and very dear to me!  I feel so blessed to call you my friends! 
 
Cheers to the New Year!
 
Imagine, Create, Inspire!
 
Many blessings to you all!
 
Amanda
 
 
 
 

Sharing with...
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Home
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
What's it Wednesday at Elephants and Ivy
Be Inspired at Common Ground 
 

20 comments:

  1. Amanda- Those are all GREAT projects! Wow! You got a LOT done in 2013! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana! I appreciate all of your sweet notes and compliments! You are a gem! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. you've been
    a busy girl
    with all those fun projects

    would love for you to share
    at Fridays Unfolded this week!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison! I will add Fridays Unfolded to my link up list! Thanks for the invite!

      Delete
  3. You are amazing Amanda! Love, love, LOVE everything you do. Blessings to you in 2014,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patti! Blessings to you as well! I hope I run into you again this year!

      Delete
  4. Amanda, your work is truly lovely and inspiring! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each picture is a stunning view!! I love every single project Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Silvia! Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  6. Just beautiful work as always Amanda. Happy New Year!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne! It's always lovely to hear from you! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  7. I love all your painted pieces. Look forward to seeing what you have in store for 2014.

    Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I look forward to seeing what's up your sleeve as well! I love your work!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry! I appreciate you stopping by...and hosting your fun party each week! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  9. Every one of those is so beautiful! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Jennifer! Happy New Year to you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!