Friday, December 2, 2011

Dreaming of a Pink Christmas "Basket"

This week I put together a fun gift basket with a pink theme (of course!) for a silent auction to benefit our local school district.  I never pass up an opportunity to make something girly and pink!
The "basket" is a vintage doll cradle I recently painted.  Inside is one of my "I'm dreaming of a pink Christmas" signs, a vintage pink ruffled child's apron, a cute little wooden doll chair, a handmade pink flower hair clip, a couple of "dress-up" necklaces and an assortment of new and old pink ball ornaments.
I hope these sweet treasures make some good money for our school district and bring a smile to some special little girl's face this Christmas!

Thank you for your kind visit!  If you love pink, join me at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday! 

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

14 comments:

  1. Wow! I just happened upon your blog and it is so beautiful. I love your header! What a great gift you put together. I bet you help them earn lots.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful basket! I am sure that it received a lot of bids and, like you said, will make some little girl's Christmas so Merry! I love pink too, thus the pink in my blog and shop name. I think I'll do a pink Christmas tree post for Pink Saturday! Love your blog! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Amanda! I'd want that for myself! Although, I do have a little granddaughter and I'm sure {if she were old enough} I'd get it for her. I'm sure this will go quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda...how pretty is that!! Some lucky girl will love that gift basket. You did a beautiful job. Have a happy pink Saturday..I love your blog too!!
    xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I wish I would have been there to win it!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. HPS!


    What a pretty pink basket!


    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats gorgeous Amanda,lovely and thoughtful.


    Blessings for a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder you are doing so well with your things. They are incredible and so pretty. You are very talented and have a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am ALWAYS dreaming of Pink... :) Very cute Gift Basket...I am sure it won't last long...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone is going to be very lucky to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo pretty!! Someone is going to be very happy!! Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello sweetie! Oh my goodness your blog looks soooo cute and that giveaway is over the moon adorable! Hope you are having a happy holiday! xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Amanda, you have such a beautiful blog. The basket has so many pretty and interesting things. I love the idea of using the vintage doll cradle! How sweet, have a lovely evening ahead! Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!