Monday, October 6, 2014

Pretty New Pillow!

Hello!  I am working on a few painting projects that I hope to share soon, but in the meantime I thought I would show off my beautiful new pillow made by very dear friend of mine!

 
I have a hard time finding pretty throw pillows that work well with my décor.  So, imagine my excitement when my very talented friend who sells her pretty stenciled pillows left and right at Camas Antiques, painted one with Chalk Paint® in Antoinette with me in mind! 
 

Doesn't it look perfect below my mirror, also painted in Antoinette?  I adore the chandelier and the saying is "Welcome to our home" in French!  I can't imagine a more perfect pillow for this spot!  Thank you, Denise!  If you live in the PNW and shop Camas Antiques, Denise's space is called La Casa Bella and she sells these beautiful pillows in her booth!  Find her on Facebook too! 

 
I recently pulled out my hot glue gun and had some fun with the flowers I've been drying!  This basket was one of my favorite little projects.  I also did a few small wreaths.
 
 
And here is a peek at one of the painting projects I've been working on.  I think I'm having a bit of a "mental block" on this one!  I love the applique, purchased at The Purple Pear and had such fun painting it.  It's the rest of this piece that isn't working for me quite yet.  Hopefully I will get to a point soon where I am ready to share the whole project!
 
Thank you so much for your sweet visit!
 
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda



Sharing With:
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Home
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday at From My Front Porch To Yours
 Friday's Unfolded at Nancherrow
Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound