Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas!

Christmas has officially arrived at Camas Antiques!  The store is having it's annual Holiday Open House this weekend, and if you live here in the Pacific Northwest, this is one event you won't want to miss!  Hot apple cider and kettle corn will be served and a free gift to the first 50 customers on both Friday Nov. 12th and Saturday Nove. 13th!  Christmas carols play throughout the store and many of the dealers are offering sales in their spaces through Sunday!  Here is a peek at the "Pink Christmas" cheer you'll find from One Girl in Pink! 


I've made up several of my "I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas" signs once again!  I love these for those who decorate with pink for the Holidays, a little girl's room or for celebrating and encouraging a breast cancer survivor!


A Christmas tea party?  Why not?  I just got this new "Tea Party Today" stencil and could not wait to make a sign for my display!  I also added a bunch of delicate little cup and saucer sets and some sweet little books about hosting special tea gatherings for your friends!


I am loving the pink Christmas ball ornaments...and find the mix of pink and silver to be so stunning!
 
I just found this round antique gold mirror while I was out and about on Saturday!  I just love the bow detail on top.  I tried so hard to find a place for it in our house but it seems we just don't have room for another mirror!  Sigh....surely someone else will provide a good home for this beauty!


I enjoy making these fabric flower clips for little girls!  They are time-consuming as I sew them all by hand but I find it to be a rather relaxing (mindless) activity...which is nice!  I used vintage pink satin for these!

As I come across other beautiful pink Christmas themed posts, I thought I would link up to them here for you to enjoy!    1.The Inspired Nest
                                                             2.Kathleen Ellis - Pink Christmas
             3.Angelic Accents All Things Christmas

Thank you for stopping by!  I love having visitors, and your comments just make my day!  I am linking up with My Romantic Home's Show and Tell Friday, Common Ground's Vintage Inspiration Friday and Gypsy Fish for Silver Sunday.  Best Wishes and God bless!

15 comments:

  1. I love pink Christmas but have not seen any yet on the blogs or stores. Why? Is it not popular anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thank you for stopping by! I sure hope the pink Christmas theme is still popular! I love it too! You're right though, so far I just see a lot of white and cream themes in the blogworld. Now I am curious and ready to go on a search for more individuals who decorate with pink for the holidays! As I find them, I will add links to this post! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I so wish I lived near by!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your booth space and all the detail you have there. The pink is just beautiful! I'm such a silver lover, thanks so much for sharing with us at VIF!
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful post and pics! I especially love the pinks and silvers together.... :) mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post and beautiful pink. I'd love to have you join my weekly meme, Seasonal Sundays!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sale was a huge success and your space was adorable as always. The dress-up jewelry was especially a hot item. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks beautiful!! Pink Christmas sounds lovely indeed (though we're having a blue Christmas around here this year). Love your pictures.

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink! I also have a pink christmas in my house but I don't have a blog (yet). But Centstational Girl did magenta, gold and silver last year in her living room. Maybe link up to that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am dreaming of a pink christmas to. I had one last year and was tossing up if i should do it again.[I change my themes each year] But i do love pink and im sure it will be pink white and silver. I love the little girl hair clips there so sweet.
    take care tina-

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't seen any pink Christmas blog post lately but I did see a beautifully decorated pink tree while I was out and about today. And Big Lots has some very inexpensive pink fake trees that would be charming to decorate for a little girl's bedroom. I used to put a pink and white themed tree in our master bedroom but haven't done it in years. Maybe time to bring it out again. :) I am delighted you have joined the Give Thanks party list. Will see you on Friday. xo Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that saying Im dreaming of a pink christmas, too cute I have done a pink tree for a few years now and well this year I am doing it a bit different and I really love that pretty pink flower you made, is ther eany way you would share how to do it with me as I want to make those to put all over the tree on the ends of my branches in pink satin , oh that specific color also , it is beautiful , would you mind also telling where and what kind of satin it is , I hope that you wont mind sharing the info , but if not I will understand
    thanks so much and have a pink rainbow day
    georgia from ohio mypinkrainbow at live dot com <--my personal email

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE it!! Amanda, we need to keep PINK Christmas alive....! My house is done up in pink year 'round & at Christmas...oh yeaaah. How nice to hear comments about it. GO PINK!!

    Hugs, Raylene

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know if I knew you had a booth in Camas. I'll have to go check it out. I'm sorry I missed the Christmas open house. I would have enjoyed shopping with Christmas music! It's such a nice antique store. I also love the pink and silver balls together. There is also a Pink Saturday blog party every Saturday if you're interested. I have the link on my sidebar. You have to email and sign up ahead of time.
    Have a great weekend.
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Amanda! I'm so happy that you visited my PINK Christmas blog and am honored that you mentioned it in your post and linked up with it! I do LOVE anything pink, especially at Christmas! I am happy to add you to my favorite blogs, as it seems we do have lots in common. Your little "Dreaming of a Pink Christmas" signs are darling! Can't wait to visit your blog again soon!

    Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!