Tuesday, March 29, 2011

White Wednesday Tour of Friends


I have so much love for Camas Antiques.  It's where I sell my treasures, shop for decor for my home, find inspiration, and where I have met some of the loveliest friends a girl could ask for!  Usually when I head into the store to work on my display, I end up chatting away with another dealer about this or that (hubby always wonders why I am gone so long!)  Isn't it fun to have friends who share your passion?  Blogging has definitely opened doors for meeting kindred spirits, and I love that!  I was thrilled to meet Kathleen of Faded Charm at the Junk Salvation show last month.  I had been participating in her White Wednesday link parties for some time before I had the chance to chat with her live and in person!  When I popped into Camas this afternoon, I noticed that so many of my sweet friends had wonderful whites in their displays, so I snapped some pictures to share for White Wednesday!  Thank you for hosting again this week, Kathleen!

Meet Lila and Amanda of Apron Strings Productions!  They are the sweetest mother-daughter team you'll ever meet!  Be sure to visit their blog as they are having a wonderful giveaway!  Do tell them I've sent you!



Tracey of A Cottage Industry is a treasure!  Her space is always full of lovely things and I so enjoy her blog!


Raylene is a girl after my own heart with her love for all things sweet and pink!  Just look at all of the goodies she has displayed here!  Be sure to check out her blog, Collected Vintage Charm!



Christa of Chloe Rose has a style all her own that is classy, unique and oh-so-elegant! 



I added these pretty vintage floral prints to my space this afternoon along with a few dishes and books!  


I hope you'll stop by and visit my sweet friends and fellow Camas Antiques dealers!  And if you are ever in the Portland/Vancouver area, be sure to make your way to our beautiful store!  Not only is it filled with the most beautiful displays and treasures, but you will be welcomed by some of the kindest, kindred spirits around!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

Also linking up with:
Treasures and Transformations at Pink Postcard
Good Life Wednesdays at Beach Cottage Style

10 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, I would love to one day visit your lovely store! So many romantic bits and pieces to admire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some wonderful bits and pieces Amanda.. and yes blogging is such a great way to 'meet' like minded people.. even if not in person..

    Have a great week.. ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, Camas Antiques is a fabulous place. Thanks for sharing pictures of some of the wonderful spaces!(including mine!) There is SO MUCH inspiration to be found in each of the booths!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, thanks for inspiring beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure enjoyed the tour of these beautiful booths. Wish I lived closer so I could come in and buy out the store:) Thanks for following along with me, I'll be back to check out your treasures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sweet Amanda...oh how I have missed you...we need to get together soon! Thanks for featuring our little corner of the world...
    Hugs and much Love,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a wonderful place, Amanda! I really enjoyed your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretties...wish I could go visit!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Do I ever wish I lived closer so I could visit and shop!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun post! I would have a hard time slipping away from there too. Looks like you are in good company with your fellow shop owners! :) thanks for sharing this at Transformations and Treasures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!