Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tea Party Silliness


The kiddos are on spring break this week and next.  We are filling the days with little projects and activities at home.  If the rain ever lets up we hope to venture out to the park.  It's not looking very promising.  So, today the boys humored Maggie and I by dressing up and joining in on a fancy tea party.    

It was quite a task convincing them to change out of pajamas and into dress clothes.

Don't they look dapper though?


This was by far the silliest tea party I have ever been to.  Lots of giggles and goofing around! 


I hope your day has been blessed with giggles and goofiness too!  I've had a pretty craft project sitting here unfinished for 3 days now.  I hope to have it completed and photographed to share with you soon!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

Linking up to:
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch,
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground 
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Feature Yourself Friday at Fingerprints on the Fridge
Friday Flair at Whipperberry

16 comments:

  1. This looks like the funnest tea party ~ EVER! Nothing like the laughter of children to fill you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. Your tea party pictures are just precious. Enjoy every last little bit of your spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me melt :-) The best tea party EVER EVER EVER! My three boys are grown up now, but I'll see if they will join me for a tea party soon :-) Your family is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is purely delightful...I love seeing boys enjoying a good tea party too...and they sure do look adorable all dressed up...

    Love the bunny rabbit teapot too.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet!! I love the bunny teapot and how cute your boys and Maggie are all dressed up! They look like they are having a wonderful time!

    p.s. Great depth of field in these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! That last comment was obviously not from Dave, but i neglected to notice he was signed in on MY netbook! :-)

    I'm so glad you posted the salmon chowder recipe link. I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This wins for the cutest post tonight! I adored looking at all of your precious tea party guests. What great pictures, and from the looks of it, a fun tea party!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stinkin' cute!...What handsome boys you have!
    Hugs,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like such a great tea party...too cute!
    -emily
    nestnestingnested.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun momma you are! Your photos are darling, I know they'll always remember this day. Thanks so much for linking up with VIF!
    big hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  11. It did me good to see the children all dressed neatly and having a tea party. Funny because my post is on table manners. I didn't have little ones so used my dolls and miniture tea sets. If you have time stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well hello new friend!! Thank you for reaching out! I am so appreciative of your support over on my new blog! Your blog is BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to come back and visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amanda,
    First off..what a BEAUTIFUL blog you have! I love your pictures, and you have such a lovely family. I found you by way of Christa from Chloe Rose. I will definitely be back!

    Lisa ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO cute!! LOVE the sugar and creamer in the first pic!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tea party looks precious :) Love all the details! And I've been browsing your blog for a bit now and defintely think that hubby would agree that our house isn't girly compared to yours :) But it's oh so beautiful! Thanks for inviting me by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. how cute this is!

    thank you for your wonderful suggestion on my kitchen cabinet painting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!