Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Purse Party at Pink Postcard!

My sweet blog buddy Denise over at Pink Postcard is having a purse party today!  She has asked us to share our favorite purse and the items we carry inside.  What a fun idea!


So, here is my most favorite purse.  The color actually goes very well with almost everything in my closet.  It's a pretty soft rose pink!  I carried it almost daily until just recently.  You see...sadly, it is falling apart.  Clearly not an authentic D&G or I am sure it would truly be made to last.  Nevertheless I have gotten A LOT of use out of it and it still looks and feels like a quality purse (aside from the ripped interior and broken zippers).  I am not ready to toss it out yet as I think it could probably be repaired.  I honestly don't care about brand names and I actually didn't buy this purse for myself...it was a sweet gift from mom.  I have been on the lookout for a new, slightly larger purse in this same color.  I would love to be able to carry my bulky camera in my purse (and forgo the ugly camera bag) along with every other little thing I take along with me.


Depending on the day and my schedule, my purse can carry any number of a variety of things.  These are the items I found when I set out to photograph for this post.  Truthfully, it's not always this clean and neat.  I did a bit of "junk" editing for you...mostly receipts and grocery lists.  Sorry Denise...I know you wanted us to let it "all hang out" but I just couldn't do it!  :)  Hey, at least I'm being honest!

Here are a few rose pink purses I have been eyeing and am considering as a replacement.  I would love your opinion here!  Incidentally, I have a $20 off coupon for DSW that expires in a week, a birthday coming up and a hubby who reads my blog!  Wooohooo!  Nice timing on the purse party, Denise!

I'm sorry I can't seem to make these photos larger, but if you're really interested in getting a better view of these bags, I've included links to the DSW pages. 





Thank you so much for your sweet visit today!  I can't wait to visit the other purse party attendees!  Come join join us at Pink Postcard!  Thanks for hosting, Denise!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda


4 comments:

  1. Love your pink purse and the other's you have shown, it has got me to thinking that the color pink would be good for summer! Thanks for posting this...now to go shopping for a pink purse:)

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your purse Amanda!!! It is so super cute :) I'd have a hard time getting rid of it too. The one I posted is the most I've ever spent on a bag- most are under $25 that I've had. (even this one wasn't much compared to what some pay.) Great post- thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the purse....but I love purses, and shoes, and jewelry....well you get the picture!!! It is the perfect color isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute purse you have! Hope you get a new fun one for your birthday! I LOVE the one with the bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!