Monday, March 21, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...

hopping down the bunny trail...
Hippity, Hoppity...

Easter's on it's way!

In addition to having an unusually busy schedule this week, I am "fasting" from my computer on the weekends for the next 40 days...a quest to focus on prayer and my walk with God.  As a family we have also given up TV.  The bonus has been a lot of wonderful, quality family time.  I have not found as much time to blog, but am working on lots of fun things that I look forward to sharing very soon! 

I hope you are all enjoying these first few days of Spring!  I know Easter is still over a month away...but I am ready for it!  My husband just made the comment that bunnies are a staple in our year-round decor, so why do we even need to put out Easter decorations?  I say bring on the bunnies...there can never be too many bunnies!

Thank you so much for your sweet visit!
Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekends with your family! That sounds wonderful! I look forward to seeing your new creations.
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Amanda ~ Isn't family time the best? Who needs the distraction of television or computers when you're surrounded by loved ones?! Treasure your quality time! BTW - all your bunnies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Amanda
    What a wonderful post for God...I gave up Chocolate for Lent in my religion...so look out Chocolate Bunnie Ears on Easter Sunday.Enjoy the season of Easter.
    http://twotulipstalking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore bunnies. In fact, I also own the same pair of bunnies that you have. I think I bought them at Costco many years ago. Thanks for reminding me...I must go get them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who is filling their home with Easter decor now. I love your bunny collection. Tomorrow's blog post will be featuring some of my favorite Easter decorations. Thank you for sharing your collection.

    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!