Friday, April 1, 2011

Bunny Epergne, Camellias and Eggs




Every year around this time I pull my sweet bunny epergne off of it's shelf in the pantry and set it out on the breakfast nook table or kitchen island.  All spring and summer long I enjoy filling it with pretty blooms from the garden.  Today, just for you my sweet friends, we have little bunches of pink camellias and boxwood in each slender vase.  Nothing is more lovely and cheerful than fresh flowers in the home!




I just love how the pink and green in the flower arrangement are echoed  in my favorite April Cornell Tablecloth.  It's all so springy!  I wish I could tell you the name of this collection from April Cornell but it was a long ago Ebay purchase and the pattern has since been discontinued.


My dear crafty friend Nicki made me a set of these glittered egg ornaments long long ago and they remain some of my most treasured Easter decorations!  This is the first time I've thought to hang them on my epergne...I am enjoying the added whimsy!



Thank you for your sweet visit!  Have a wonderful day!  Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

Joining in these fun parties:
How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
House in the Roses for Show off Your Cottage Monday

18 comments:

  1. I have oftened wondered why a gorgeous pattern gets discontinued. What a shame, but you have a beautiful cloth for your table.
    Love your flowers and the vases they are in. Also the egg, that is lovely, Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday!


    Camellias are magical and you took some awesome shots!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday from a new follower. Your photos are heavenly and dreamy ~ so beautiful! What a lovely post.

    Come say hello sometime...http://sallyleebythesea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handwriting instead of typed words very different and believe it or not easy to read. Love your blog.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pink post! Your camellias are so beautiful. Your table cloth is lovely! Love the colors! It's so annoying when pretty things get discontinued.

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous post, I love your photos. Have a wonderful weekend. p.s. Neat font.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday...Ladies....another week-end traveling the pink highway....God Bless you and remember to hug someone...only if they want it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful pinks and just in time for Spring:)

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend...I just wish that sun would stay shining for more than a couple hours.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness that bunny is wonderful..i love it!! everything looks so pretty and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What stunning pinks you have shared with us today!!

    HPS!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, those camellias are so beautiful! You must live somewhere nice and warm...you lucky girl. I love the April Cornell tablecloth too. I used to own a shop and carried her line in my store. I lot of time she doesn't really discontinue the pattern she just makes it in a new set of colors probably to lure you in and get you to buy more...lol.

    Thanks for visiting my blog recently and being my 300th follower. I loved your comment about that, by the way. I think streamers just about shot out of my computer :)

    ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all that roses and the pink! warm wishes and a pinky weekend! di
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amanda you Easter & floral presentation is just gorgeous! Love that bun!
    Happy April PS ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    GIVEAWAY ENDS 4/5

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfectly pink, green, and gorgeous! Your photos really make it all look fantastic.

    Jillian
    Bella Rosa Antiques

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Amanda - Your bunny epergne is fantastic - so very beautiful. I have never seen one before. Absolutely love April Cornell - this fabric is so very beautiful!
    Happy Pink Saturday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty and that tablecloth is gorgeous!

    Thanks for coming by and entering our giveaway! I wish you luck and have a beautiful week!

    Tara~All That Jazz Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  17. How very lovely to have camellias growing in your garden to pick fresh! They are one of my favourite flowers...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!