Monday, April 4, 2011

Dress-up Jewelry

Aren't these little 1920's girls adorable?  I picked up this sweet image from The Graphics Fairy (where else?) for free!  It was perfect for displaying the vintage clip-on earrings I recently purchased from an estate sale.  Whenever I find reasonably priced jewelry that looks to be just the right accessory for little girl's dress-up fun, I snag it for my space at the shop!



Thank you Graphics Fairy for another fabulous free image!  For more lovely vintage images and to see how crafty bloggers are using them in their creations, check out the Brag Monday Linky Party today! 

Thank you for your sweet visit today friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

8 comments:

  1. Hello sweetie! I feel like I missed so many of your posts. Sigh. My son turned nine this weekend.I am letting him play his video game while my little one naps and shew I need the break. Anyhoo, Love this idea for vintage jewelry and your tea party posts are too cute for words.
    Have a lovely and blessed week.
    Squishy hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Amanda, everything is so beautiful here!!! Enjoyed my first time at your lovely blog!!!!!
    hugs from Chile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so clever...the graphic is gorgeous and just perfect...I think lil Sara will enjoy some clip on earings very soon.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Amanda ~ I am thoroughly impressed ... what a brilliant way to display jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog through The Graphic Fairy and what a treasure I have found. I, too, share your love of pink, Beatrix Potter and crafting!
    Can't wait to visit and read all your posts.

    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! I wonder if I could make one! I LOVE this idea! How creative you are! I'm off to look at more of your blog while I'm here! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m just letting you know that I gave you an award today. I know it’s a silly thing, but I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog. I haven’t commented much, but I read a lot, and I love your energy, your light, and thought you should know. :o)
    ~Terry
    www.mossandclover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I mentioned you on my post tonight! Hugs! ♥

    http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/2011/04/precious-gems.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!