Monday, February 6, 2012

Funky Junk Sisters Flea Market

My mom and I had so much fun shopping the Funky Junk Sisters Flea Market last Friday night!  A special Thank You goes out to all of the lovely dealers for letting me photograph their beautiful displays to share here with everyone!  I tried to get signage in photos, so we know who is who, but I was so overwhelmed with all there was to see, that I failed to get the names of many of the businesses.  If you recognize a booth and can tell me who it belongs to so that I can give them credit for their lovely work, please do!  Hope you enjoy the photo show!  Do check out the Funky Junk Sisters on Facebook to learn more about their shows and to see if they will be in your area!












Maison Douce



A Thing for Roses













Thank you so much for your sweet visit!  I will be back very soon with some fun decor projects and chalk paint makeovers!  Stay tuned!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

8 comments:

  1. My, oh my! Sensory overload! What fabulous finds, vignettes and displays. It looks like the shabby chic look is still popular, as is burlap, distressed and painted furniture and anything vintage. How fun it must have been to stroll through the displays and find a delight at every turn. Great photos; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post - I'm lovin' it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of eye candy, Amanda! I see several things that I would have walked out of there with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this! There is so many great shows in the Pacific Northwest...I just moved to Raleigh from Spokane where I did a lot of shows and I really miss them! There's nothing like that over here so it was good to see some pictures. Pure eye candy!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there and just found your blog today. I loved every minute of the show. I'm going to link to your blog so my blog friends can see your gorgeous photos. Thanks for the memories of a wonderful weekend!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics, so glad you enjoyed it. We will link to this post so everyone can see how wonderful it really was.

    Linda & Dixie
    The Funky Junk Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so nice to see you on Friday and thanks again for taking and sending the photos to me:-) I had a wonderful show and sold tons!!!

    Hope to run into you soon,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came across your blog and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I'll be following ;)!

    Rachel
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!