Sunday, September 27, 2015

Five Years of Blogging...





This month marks the five year anniversary of my first blog post!  Blogging has truly been a wonderful experience for me.  I have made friends in this blogging world that I will cherish forever.  The encouragement I have received from readers and followers has motivated and pushed me forward at times when I doubted myself.  Thank you!

I have learned a lot and come a long ways in my photography and writing skills and yet there still seems to be so much more to learn.  I am so grateful for the wonderful support I have received from other bloggers who have been willing to share their experience and insight with me.  
You have blessed me!

I look forward to continuing this wonderful journey.

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda



5 comments:

  1. Congrats, darling! I am so happy to have met you on this crazy blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Victoria! So happy to have met you as well! You are a gem! Have a fabulous week!

      Delete
  2. I always get excited when I see you have a new post. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Great accomplishment. Thank you for your inspiration. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What an awesome accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!