Monday, September 21, 2015

Street Faire Success!



I am so behind in posting and I promise I've had the best intentions but life has just been...well, you know!  It's all good...just busier than ever!  I wanted to quickly share a couple of photos from the Street Faire before I move onto other posts.  



The event was super fun, very windy (as is evident by the scattered leaves you see in the photos, adding to the Fall ambiance) but overall a great success!


Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by to see me!  You made my day!

With this event behind me and the kids settled into their school routine, it's time this girl gets back to painting!  I have some fun projects in the wings and can't wait to share them with you!

Stay tuned!

Best Wishes and Blessings,

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I would have purchased that pink wagon in a heartbeat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Miss things like street fairs, antique shows, none of that in Grand Junction, really miss those great events. We've lived in MT, had great shows, KY had more but none here for Grand Junction so I go to thrift stores and occasionally antique store which aren't very prevalent here or open very much as I was used to in Mt and KY. Things here are overpriced even at thrift stores and yard sales. Ah well, keeps me out of trouble and from accumulating any more "stuff", lol. (don't look in our big shed ok, what a mess and accumulation of "stuff". Glad your street fair was good for you. Would have loved to be able to attend. Enjoy rest of week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!