Friday, April 6, 2012

Have a Blessed Easter Weekend!


Happy Easter weekend! 

This is my very favorite Holiday and season.  But would you believe that my Easter decorations didn't even make it out of the attic this year?  We've just been so busy!  No one seems to miss them though...  Maybe it's because our house pretty much looks like Easter most of the year without the additional bunnies, eggs and chicks!



I do have these darlings to share with you today.  They followed me home from an estate sale a couple of weeks ago.  Aren't they sweet?

The pretty pink ticking beneath them was a thoughtful gift from a dear friend!  She brought it to me just yesterday and I keep staring at it...wondering what fun project I will use it for! 
Thank you, Rebecca for being such a sweet friend and for thinking of me!


The magnolias are in bloom and their sweet fragrance is so lovely.

Since I didn't get around to doing many Spring projects this year, I thought I would share links to a few of my favorites from 2011.  Maybe there is one here that you missed or that you might like to revisit!

 






Thank you for your sweet visit, friends! 

 I love for you to join me on Facebook and Pinterest if you haven't done so already!  Please follow the links at the top of my right sidebar.  Thank you!

Wishing you a very Blessed Easter!

Amanda



Sharing with Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound