Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Coupon!

Just showing a little love for my blog buddies! 

Here is a coupon just for you!  If you live in the Pacific Northwest or plan to visit the Portland area, print this coupon and present it with your purchase for 20% off a regular priced item from my shop space at Camas Antiques

To print:  right click on the coupon image and select "print picture."

Thank you for your sweet visits, thoughtful encouragement and for being the best blog buddies a girl could ask for!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. This is very generous of you Amanda. I've been wanting to get up there again sometime soon and this might come in very handy.

    Stay warm over the next couple days. I think the weather man might actually be right this time. I'm sitting hewre watchingthe snow come down as we speak.

    Take care,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! I hope I can get to the store in the next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am going to Portland next month the 4th to attend that Portland Expo show I may have to look you up

    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!