Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Girly Gift For a Girly Girl

Vintage sheet music is fun to use as gift wrap for small, special packages!


A little girl we love had her 6th birthday this week.  Her mother had told me a week or two before that when asked where she wanted to go for her birthday, this sweet little girl replied, "Camas Antiques!"  How adorable is that?  When I heard that she was loving to dress and decorate with anything vintage and feminine, I thought of what fun I would have putting together a birthday gift for this little one!  I sure did have a lot of fun...right down to the pretty packaging, because you know she will be all about the presentation!  Not that I don't love buying gifts for my boys, but they don't exactly appreciate a prettily wrapped gift the way a little girl does!  Here are the sweet little packages, followed by a peek at a few of the treasures wrapped up inside...

I found this pretty, shiny pink gift wrap at the DollarTree of all places!

Dried roses and bits of lace trim  make for a pretty topper.


I found this sweet 1920's dress pattern clip at The Graphic Fairy Blog!


This sweet little pearl necklace with heart pendant was an estate sale find!


Another estate sale find....vintage clip-on earrings for dress-up fun!


Handmade flower headband.

Another handmade hair pretty clipped to a pair of delicate white vintage tea party gloves!
  Please visit The Graphic Fairy to see how others are creating beautiful things with the amazing free graphics offered there!  Thanks for stopping by!  Best Wishes and God Bless!