Friday, April 6, 2012

Have a Blessed Easter Weekend!


Happy Easter weekend! 

This is my very favorite Holiday and season.  But would you believe that my Easter decorations didn't even make it out of the attic this year?  We've just been so busy!  No one seems to miss them though...  Maybe it's because our house pretty much looks like Easter most of the year without the additional bunnies, eggs and chicks!



I do have these darlings to share with you today.  They followed me home from an estate sale a couple of weeks ago.  Aren't they sweet?

The pretty pink ticking beneath them was a thoughtful gift from a dear friend!  She brought it to me just yesterday and I keep staring at it...wondering what fun project I will use it for! 
Thank you, Rebecca for being such a sweet friend and for thinking of me!


The magnolias are in bloom and their sweet fragrance is so lovely.

Since I didn't get around to doing many Spring projects this year, I thought I would share links to a few of my favorites from 2011.  Maybe there is one here that you missed or that you might like to revisit!

 






Thank you for your sweet visit, friends! 

 I love for you to join me on Facebook and Pinterest if you haven't done so already!  Please follow the links at the top of my right sidebar.  Thank you!

Wishing you a very Blessed Easter!

Amanda



Sharing with Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound

11 comments:

  1. Amanda,
    Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little lambs are darling, lambs are usually out all the time at my house too. Your banner from last year looks gorgeous. I can smell the magnolias from here.
    Happy Easter.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Happy Easter to you and your family, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these adorable lambs! They would have followed me home too! Your photos are gorgeous! I hope you Easter is filled with many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda,
    Happy Easter!
    Your lambs are darling! As are those baby chicks nesting in milkglass... adorable!!
    I got further than you, my Easter boxes came out of the attic, but after tripping over them for a week went back up... So I am making due with flowers :-)
    Do check out Target, they have a lilac comforter, a white and lilac duvet set, white and lilac sheet, and throw pillows too...so pretty! I love when the new stuff comes in!!
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter Amanda!
    I wanted to tell you how much your kind words on my blog meant to me. Blogging has opened up a whole new world for me. I am constantly amazed and inspired by the overwhelming number of creative,talented people(like yourself)I have found in this world! I hope you'll come by to see me again, and I will definitely be stalking YOUR blog for great ideas!! :)
    xox,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like Easter to me around your home!
    Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos!
    Just dropping by from Pink Saturday.
    Here's mine:
    http://junkboattravels.blogspot.ca/2012/04/pink-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy PINK Saturday! I did manage to get a few things out of the attic this year, unlike last! Have a wonderful Easter weekend, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you a wonderful day with your family! All your photos are so beautiful and look just like you. You have a very tender heart. We need more people in the world like you to take away the rough edges of life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink is my favourite colour. You share such amazing and gorgeous image here. Is all look so pretty and cool. wish you easter day to you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet notes! I love hearing from you!