Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pretty in Pink


For a blog with "Pink" in it's title, I feel like I am well overdo for a Pink Post! 
Well, I was definitely in a pink mood last night when I grabbed my can of Antoinette and put "Pretty in Pink" in the dvd player! 

So, today it's all about pink... 


I love Antoinette the best with a whole lot of dark wax!  It creates the perfect aged, straight out of a dilapedated farm house grungy pink patina that I love!

This is the first suitcase I have ever painted, and I am so excited by how it turned out that I can't wait to do more!  Once again I used Antoinette with a lot of dark wax and the stripes were done in Old White.  Incidentally, I was out of painter's tape and decided to give scotch tape a try to mark off the stripes...and it worked! 

I am always a little sad to prune back my Eden roses...especially when they still look this beautiful. However, it has to happen sometime, and they will bloom again soon, so I thought, why not have fun with this chore and work the clippings into my photo shoot!








Thank you so much for your sweet visit today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend

Best Wishes and Blessings,

Amanda





Sharing this post with these fun link parties:
Restored it Wednesday at Restore Interiors
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Party at Shades of Amber
Primp Your Stuff Wednesday at Primp
THT at From My Front Porch to Yours
Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse
Link Party at Redoux Interiors
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Inspiration Friday at The Pickett Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Home
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Fridays Unfolded at Stuff and Nonsense
Furniture Feature Friday at Miss Mustard Seed
Paint Projects at Primitive and Proper
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound